Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Home remedy for hand swelling from bee/wasp sting

hr(bob) wrote:

Thanx to all who gave good answers, boo hoo to those who politicized
it, on both sides. We have 90 or so more days to the elections, there
will be enuf hot air and rhetoric spouted on both sides to satisfy any
political junkie, lets keep this site for real home repair related
things.

Uh, why?

"Politics" affects virtually every facet of daily life. The intersection of
politics and home repair includes:

* Tax credits for improvements or energy-efficient appliances
* Whether SawStop or similar will be mandated
* What wood one can import or buy
* Whether one can buy oil-based paints or phosphate-containing dishwasher
detergent
* Whether one can hire a day-laborer for $10/hr or must use a union laborer
at significantly more
* Whether our precious bodily fluids will continue to be polluted by
Fluoridation
* etc.