Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker[_6_] Steve Barker[_6_] is offline

Default ZTR mower

On 8/1/2012 4:00 PM, Steve B wrote:
I think I am going to get a ZTR mower. I just like the way they work. What
would you buy and why?

Steve

the exmark product is practically indestructible. The place i used to
work had 7 of them in full time use. They were 5 seasons old when I
left, and none had had any major work. Only deck bearings and belts.
The one I've owned since 2005 still has the original belts and deck
bearings only once. No hydraulic failures on any i've been associated with.

--
Steve Barker