Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lets roll!

Gunner Asch wrote:

Yes..I am. And Ive asked several professionals to assist me. And they
have agreed. After reading your posts..they were eager to not only find
out who your ISP is, but your name, address, phone number and any public
data on you.

After your ISP shuts you down for cause..other steps may be taken to
ensure you are never seen on Usenet again.

I had a stalker lose three accounts before he went offline, for
good. Another bipolar, fat lazy & stupid liberal who thought he could
make threats on line & over the phone. His police blotter was quite
impressive, as well. Banned from Wal-mart, Red Robin. Attempting to
run over a woman who refused to date him, and the list goes on.