Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Home remedy for hand swelling from bee/wasp sting

On Wed, 1 Aug 2012 15:54:57 -0500, "HeyBub" wrote:

hr(bob) wrote:
Gat a wasp sting yesterday in the web of my hand betweeen thumb and
forefinger. Minor pain, nothing else. This am woke up with swelling
on back of hand to where the veins and arteies are not visible,.
redness, and somewhat reduced ability to curl fingers due to the
swelling. Too early for dr office to be open. Any home remedys?

Most Republicans would recommend a tax cut as a remedy for all sorts of
things, including bubble-baths, and, in your case, bee bites.

Works for me. The Democrats recommend putting the bite on you.