Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default Trailer value

"Oren" wrote in message
On Wed, 1 Aug 2012 09:29:32 -0700, "Steve B" wrote:

I have a 16' x 7' flatbed trailer, steel frame, wood planking. It has
tandem axles, electric brakes, and is a factory made trailer. 15" wheels,
6
lug. The ramps slide under the back from the sides. It has a spare. It
has a battery box with battery for the electric brakes, I assume.

What price range would a trailer like that sell for? It is not
cosmetically
perfect, it is a '99. It is solid, though, and everything works. I'm
just
trying to set a value on it in my quest for a larger trailer for my
backhoe.

Steve

Like most things, you can sell it for what a buyer is willing to pay.

Curious if the battery box is intended for use with 12VDC winch?

No, the battery is slightly smaller than an ATV battery. My friend is a
retired trucker, and he should know.

Steve