Posted to alt.home.repair
NotMe NotMe is offline

Default Trailer value

"Steve B" wrote in message
I have a 16' x 7' flatbed trailer, steel frame, wood planking. It has
tandem axles, electric brakes, and is a factory made trailer. 15" wheels,
6 lug. The ramps slide under the back from the sides. It has a spare.
It has a battery box with battery for the electric brakes, I assume.

What price range would a trailer like that sell for? It is not
cosmetically
perfect, it is a '99. It is solid, though, and everything works. I'm
just
trying to set a value on it in my quest for a larger trailer for my
backhoe.

Look on/search CL http://www.craigslist.org/about/sites forsale

Different cities will have them in different classes.

Depending on condition I've seen simlar go between $500 and $1500.