Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Trailer value

On Aug 1, 12:29*pm, "Steve B" wrote:
I have a 16' x 7' flatbed trailer, steel frame, wood planking. *It has
tandem axles, electric brakes, and is a factory made trailer. *15" wheels, 6
lug. *The ramps slide under the back from the sides. *It has a spare. *It
has a battery box with battery for the electric brakes, I assume.

What price range would a trailer like that sell for? *It is not cosmetically
perfect, it is a '99. *It is solid, though, and everything works. *I'm just
trying to set a value on it in my quest for a larger trailer for my backhoe.

Steve

Just like everything else, wouldn't the location, location, location
of the item impact it's value?

I'd take it over to my local "trailer store" and ask them to give me
both a trade-in value and and private sale value.

Obviously the condition is going to weigh into the value big time,
especially if it needs to be inspected (brakes, lights, tires) and
will or will not pass as is.