Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default OT The real reason for "global warming" Ba ha ha

"Mike Marlow" wrote in
:

Han wrote:

It would be ideal if we could just make life so that pregnancy would
result ONLY from a conscious decision made with total consent between
2 people. Unless we find a way to sterilize people in a reversible
manner, that will not always happen.

So - let's look at a place where your argument breaks down Han. Our
youngest daughter was not planned. Just sorta happend - got no idea
how such a thing could have happened... But - it did. According to
your logic - she should have been terminated because she was not
planned by a concious decision made with total consent between 2
people. Do you even read the stuff you write, brother? Sometimes it
just makes no sense because it is borderline crazy. Hell Han - we
were just having sex - no consent between us to have another kid.
Just raw sex! And by your formula which you clearly have not thought
well through, she might well have been justifiably terminated - only
because it was not a conscious decision. Do you really think that is
what you meant to say?

Obviously that is NOT what I meant. At least, I infer from your answer
that your daughter although not "planned" was indeed welcomed into the
family. Congratulations on a happy family! I apologize that you took my
"unplanned" phrase in such an absolute way. That was totally not my
intention.

As I said, I have never had to face the situation myself. I struggle
with how to address it and have the utmost respect for anyone's opinion
and deeds (as I have said before). I hope that you will also.
--
Best regards
Han