Posted to rec.woodworking
CW[_8_] CW[_8_] is offline

Default OT The real reason for "global warming" Ba ha ha

"Han" wrote in message ...

-MIKE- wrote in news:jvbl7f$3ge$1
@speranza.aioe.org:

The human being inside
the womb will never get a chance to see how difficult or easy life is.
Bottom line, it is a life.

The fetus is a /potential/ life. There is a difference. There is no
guarantee that pregnancy and birth will happen without danger to mother or
fetus. Many times there is a need for intensive medical intervention.
Perhaps that is why "nature" made fecundity so much greater than
"necessary" for maintaining population.

I know it sounds very bad (and I don't really think it is good) to end a
potential life. But, sorry to say, I insist that the wishes of the
potential mother rate far above those of the potential of a fetus. The
better of 2 bad alternatives.
+1

--
Best regards