Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

Default pain levels

On 7/31/2012 6:58 PM, Steve B wrote:
"The Daring Dufas" wrote

I bumped my bandaged leg yesterday and I'm in a lot of pain and have a
bloody bandage because of it. I was scheduled to do an electrical job
this morning, fortunately, we had a severe thunderstorm come through
so I didn't have to go and I got some more rest. ^_^

TDD

I thought I was going to have an easy day. Working by myself, taking two
sheets of 19' x 3' Galvalume up to the top of the container roof, and
finishing my roof. Got it off the ground, all balanced, then stepped on a
rock that I had been used to keep the sheets from launching in our
treacherous winds. I would give me about a 9.2 on recovery and save, not
dropping anything, and getting the leading edge up to the top plate line
without having the sheet give me a new part line on my doo. But I did feel
something pull in my back down where I broke it. Ah, ****.

I bet it feels better when it quits hurting. Hope it is better tomorrow, as
I am going to go cut and fetch 5 cords of firewood. Will take some pics of
the new auto-loader we made for the trailer to load 16' lengths of trees,
rather than a lot of smaller pieces. Then, just pull them off, cut to
length, split, and stack.

Or, anyway, that's the plan.

Pain is an unforgiving mistress.

Steve

Pain? Oh that indicator that means one is still among the living. ^_^

TDD