Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default Dedicated Bleach Sprayer

wrote the following on 7/31/2012 8:39 PM (ET):
I need small bleach solution sprayer to leave near my big yard/food waste container to use to keep down the smell. The problem is that every sprayer I've tried has some metal part (spring, rod, nozzle, etc.) that eventually succumbs to the constant exposure to the bleach solution.

Does anyone know of an all-plastic sprayer? I'd even settle for something cobbled together from PVC/ABS pipe & fittings if anyone can dream something up. Spray is preferable to drizzling, as it helps keeps the sides of the container stink-free.

Thanks in advance.

The bleach doesn't work for long in a sprayer not designed for bleach. I
bought Clorox Clean-Up in a spray bottle and have been using the bottle
for regular bleach mixture spraying since I ran out of the Clean-Up.
http://www.clorox.com/products/clorox-clean-up-cleaner/

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY