Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default Refurbished laptops with office software

"Bill" wrote in message
Someone has sent me this question

"Do you have any sources who could source 25 very simple
reconditioned heavy laptops which could run from a wireless network and
run only word, excel and powerpoint?"

I assume he wants the machines to come with the Microsoft applications and
licences, and I assume the "heavy" is to make walking more difficult.

Has anyone any recommendations or other suggestions? I think it's probably
for a school or youth association.

There are special Microsoft prices for schools and some charitable
organizations so you may be better off buying that software separately.