Posted to uk.d-i-y
Kevin Kevin is offline

Default Choice of Power Shower

"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message ...

In article ,
"Kevin" writes:
I need to replace my Aqualisa power shower. I am not very happy with the
quality especially considering the cost.

What type is it, and what's wrong with it?
I've heard (from a plumber) that Aqualisa are excellent at coming out
and fixing issues with their products.

--
Andrew Gabriel

It was installed 12 years ago but not used for a long time because I never
got around to fitting a screen. It packed up 2 years ago and I opted for a
repair because the new one wasn't a direct replacement. 2 or 3 months ago it
worked intermittantly and then not at all. At over £600 to replace I think I
would expect longer life. It is 12 years old but used for less than half of
that.
I would rather buy 3 Tritons for the same money and simply replace it when
it packed up.

Kevin