Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking
Atila Iskander Atila Iskander is offline

Default Lets roll!

"Oren" wrote in message
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:56:15 -0700, George Plimpton
wrote:

My take is you suffer from ALPD (Airhead Liberal Political Disorder).
There is a mental diagnosis and a cure. You first have to visit a
psychiatrist and admit you are powerless.

I'm not a liberal. I'm libertarian. To you knuckle-dragging crackers,
that's the same as a "liberal", but to liberals, it's a right-winger.
If I'm ****ing of leftwing idiots at the same time I **** off
knuckle-dragging crackers, I know I'm doing it right.

Have a cite for that? For the record you do not have the power to ****
me off.

What is a "cracker"? Oh, and what is a knuckle dragging cracker?

Look in a mirror, mouth-breather.

You DID NOT answer or tell me what a "cracker" is. Instead, just name
calling. A clear sign of ALPD.

Reach down and grab your nuts, if you have some, and tell me what a
"cracker" is.

You use a word that you DO NOT know the meaning off.

What "********" do you plan on moving from? Maybe we can warn others.
--

Please stop teasing the loon..