Posted to alt.home.repair
Rick[_19_] Rick[_19_] is offline

Default Dedicated Bleach Sprayer

wrote in message
I need small bleach solution sprayer to leave near my big yard/food waste
container to use to keep down the smell. The problem is that every sprayer
I've tried has some metal part (spring, rod, nozzle, etc.) that eventually
succumbs to the constant exposure to the bleach solution.

Does anyone know of an all-plastic sprayer? I'd even settle for something
cobbled together from PVC/ABS pipe & fittings if anyone can dream something
up. Spray is preferable to drizzling, as it helps keeps the sides of the
container stink-free.

Thanks in advance.

Local (Michigan)Home Depot has them, made for bleach