Posted to alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

Default Ballistic Nylon - what is it? Lets roll!

On 7/30/2012 4:03 PM, G. Morgan wrote:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:

A man's got to know his limitations.

Too bad liberals don't.

You must be the resident right-tard that has the unbelievable ability to
separate everything into a right/left issue. Your voting card is
predictable and requires no thought, straight Republican! Yeah? You
don't bother to actually research the candidates, just look for the
elephant and move the lever, right?

Ignorance is bliss, you must have a grin from ear to ear - like a
retard.

Projecting again I see. I'm a registered Democrat and don't vote across
the board, nor does Mike. But, the Democrats have poor offerings. I'll
bet you check the "D" box no matter what, don't you?