Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Lets roll!

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 16:46:14 -0400, "
wrote:

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 10:13:50 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 12:17:22 -0400, "
wrote:

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 07:36:22 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 00:57:36 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Now about those magazines. Is it the law to sell magazines with ID?

The guys from CA were trying to buy a gun with CA ID, when denied,
they then tried to get a 12 rd. magazine -- also denied due to the ban
in your once great state.

Had they not attempted to buy a gun (foolish) they would have had no trouble
buying the magazine?

The shop would not sell them a 12 rd. mag, because of the CA ban
limits them to 10 rds.(since 2000)

Right, but if I walked in would they check my ID to buy a magazine? Would
they check yours?

I thought I stated that an ID is not needed for an accessory
(magazine). Maybe if one looks, smells funny or says "dude" frequently
they may ask more probing questions.

You do not need and ID for a magazine as it not a weapon, but an
accessory.

Oh, this is where I stated an ID is not needed.

Right, unless your state is as screwed up as CA.

Sounds like it is.

sigh