Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lets roll!

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 10:13:50 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 12:17:22 -0400, "
wrote:

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 07:36:22 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 00:57:36 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Now about those magazines. Is it the law to sell magazines with ID?

The guys from CA were trying to buy a gun with CA ID, when denied,
they then tried to get a 12 rd. magazine -- also denied due to the ban
in your once great state.

Had they not attempted to buy a gun (foolish) they would have had no trouble
buying the magazine?

The shop would not sell them a 12 rd. mag, because of the CA ban
limits them to 10 rds.(since 2000)

Right, but if I walked in would they check my ID to buy a magazine? Would
they check yours?

You do not need and ID for a magazine as it not a weapon, but an
accessory.

Right, unless your state is as screwed up as CA.

Sounds like it is.