Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT The real reason for "global warming" Ba ha ha

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 19:09:42 -0500, Swingman wrote:

On 7/31/2012 6:08 PM, Dave wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:09:12 -0500, "HeyBub"
Here's the drill: Actions have consequences. If a woman has unprotected sex,
she should accept the results.

Yeah, right! Perhaps you should also include a little of that "accept
the results" to the men who were part of that equation.

I'm willing to bet that's there's many more men who have refused
responsibility than women who have refused the responsibility.

Yep ... and well said.

Perhaps, but what gets me is that so many people are having
unprotected sex, in this day of so many untreatable STDs, plus
life-threatening AIDS! Pregnancy is the least of their possible
troubles.

--
Another belief of mine: that everyone else my age is an adult,
whereas I am merely in disguise.