Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT Fat people AGAIN

The Natural Philosopher wrote
Mike Tomlinson wrote
F news@nowhere.? wrote

One 'trick' that helps is to use smaller plates.

+1.

It's not so much what you eat, it's how much you eat.

I think there is another aspect to this though. If WHAT you eat leaves you
vitally short of some mineral or vitamin you WILL want to eat a lot of it.

Nope, if that was true you'd see those who dont
get enough of a particular mineral or vitamin
pigging out on what they eat, and you dont,
particularly when they eat meat and no veg at all etc.

I've been taking vitamin D as I don't get outside enough and it seems to
help the felling of lusting after fatty things.

It would be interesting to test that with a proper double blind trial.