Posted to alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

Default Roof jobs, and needing a helper

pyotr filipivich fired this volley in
:

Those who were the 1, could "do" something about it. The fourteen
had to just hope.

Pyotr, _everyone_ could do something about not taking drugs in 'Nam.

We had an agreed-upon "deal" on our boats among the crews. Anybody
caught by their peers doing any kind of dope (including grass) was
immediately and unanimously reported with "eye witness" reports. That
was a guaranteed Court Marshal. (and yes, we watched out for personal
vendettas)

It only took two or three guys' trips to Portsmouth to clean up the whole
squadron.

Anybody who showed up for duty hung over enough to be disabled got the
same; but by Captain's Mast. The O-in-C didn't need to see it. The
crews handled it quite well, thanks.

Nobody wants to get hit in a fire fight, but especially not because the
jerk covering your back is under the influence.

LLoyd