Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lets roll!

On 7/31/2012 9:25 AM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 7/30/2012 10:22 PM, George Plimpton wrote:

" wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I want want one on the Florida border, but alas...

Hey now! The Redneck Riveria is pretty nice and I keep your taxes
low. ;-)

I didn't say some people couldn't get a visa to visit. If they
have
a sponsor and can prove they can pay for their stay. No busloads of
deported homeless from NY or NJ, though. There's an old saying about
snowbirds. They arrive in Florida with a $20 bill, and still have it
when they go back north.

We have a problem with some of those Damn Yankees here in Alabamastan,
they come here and won't go home. O_o

No "yankees" have ever gone to AlabamDumb****istan and stayed, except
perhaps some military personnel who were posted there and didn't want to
be court-martialed for going AWOL.

My late mother was a naturalized Southerner

guffaw

It is funny, she would say "Y'alls guys". ^_^

TDD