Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default OT The real reason for "global warming" Ba ha ha

On 7/31/12 11:55 AM, Han wrote:
-MIKE- wrote in
:

On 7/31/12 6:44 AM, Han wrote:
"Mike Marlow" wrote in
:

CW wrote:
"Mike Marlow" wrote in message

CW wrote:

He fully understood. He is a pro lifer that believes that abortion
should never be an option and pregnant woman should give birth no
matter what. The fact that the kid might be born no matter what
the problem, including cases where the mothers life is in danger.
Pro life? No, it's anti woman.

Your last comment shows what you are.
== ========== Yes, it does. I'm one of those people that don't want
to turn time back 50 years. I'm one that doesn't believe that woman
should be subservient to men. I'm one that does not see woman as
baby factories. I'm one that believes that woman have a right to
run their own lives. Don't bother replying. You have been plonked.

Yawn....

One last remark. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Everyone
should act as their conscience/morality/whatever directs them.

But NO ONE should impose their view on someone who does NOT share
that view.

We do that with every law we make, or we wouldn't need the laws.

You can make laws that give a personal choice. Obviously, that can't be
done with laws that impose a tax. But the law can say that you are free
to choose between these health insurance policies.

In the case of childbearing, pregnancy, contraception and related
subjects it is the WOMAN who is ultimately in charge and who should
make her INFORMED decision. To me THAT is an absolute.

I guess we all have out own absolutes, then.
To me, the absolute if the life inside the woman.
We cannot talk about human rights without the right to be human.

Now you are imposing your opinion as a law on someone else. Would you
like a law that says you, -MIKE-, have to pray in this church, on that
street corner? The woman's body is not something you have jurisdiction
over. I respect your right to have an opinion that may say, for
instance, "I do not think you have the right to terminate that pregnancy
of yours", but it has to be followed by "but I will respect your right to
do as you see fit". Then, of course you have the right to end any
relationship with the woman, unless she is your responsibility as a
minor. But even then, it is her body, and she needs to live with the
consequences.

I hold the same high regard for the rights of the woman inside the
woman's womb.
Plain and simple.

--

-MIKE-