Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT The real reason for "global warming" Ba ha ha

On 31 Jul 2012 11:44:57 GMT, Han wrote:

One last remark. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Everyone should
act as their conscience/morality/whatever directs them.

But NO ONE should impose their view on someone who does NOT share that
view. In the case of childbearing, pregnancy, contraception and related
subjects it is the WOMAN who is ultimately in charge and who should make
her INFORMED decision. To me THAT is an absolute.

+1

--
When we are planning for posterity, we ought
to remember that virtue is not hereditary.

(comparing Paine to the current CONgress deep sigh)