Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Why hasn't the DNC stepped up and paid the hospital bills ofthe Colorado shooting victims?

On 7/31/2012 6:45 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 20:13:59 -0400, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

On 7/30/2012 7:16 PM, PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

And FWIW, when *I* was in the military, range officers used the term "clip" almost exclusively.

So he carried a Garand or Springfield..no big deal. Lots of ancient old
guys were issued them.

He didn't say he was in the *US* military, did he? He might have been
in an enemy military since he never lost his hate for the US.

I hate Thunderbird, the filter doesn't always catch the Bozos and i
can't just leave the lying Libtards alone. I haven't seen TMT in a long
time but these two idjuts pop up on occasion. I made some changes and I
"think" I have the filter right now,