Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default OT The real reason for "global warming" Ba ha ha

"Mike Marlow" wrote in
:

snip
Thanks for understanding Han. What you raise above is not for this
group! That conversation could go on to what would likely be the
longest thread in the history of this newsgroup - and we've had some
pretty long ones here. We clearly think differently and I would enjoy
discourse in that area, it's just that I don't believe we ought to
open that Pandora's box here. Email me if you want and we can bat it
around a bit - and if you'd prefer not, that's ok too.

OK, but thanks, I'm pretty well done discussing it.
All the best to you and yours!

--
Best regards
Han