Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Fat people AGAIN

On 2012-07-29, Phil L wrote:

ARWadsworth wrote:

"This to me says that the big reason that Westerners are getting fat

is because we eat too much - it's not because we exercise too

little," said Dr Pontzer.

Well I could have told him that.

There was a prog on it a few weeks ago, about obesity in children.

Mackies and the rest of the food brigade were trying to pin it on inactivity

in kids rather than their own sugar and lardy products.

Of course, Ronald Macdonald is mugging people in the street and forcing

them to eat Big Macs at gunpoint. So it must be his fault.

Pretty close, I'm sure the idea of a clown must have been to attract adults, oh and the bright colours in their resturants and to attract adults as are teh little toys, well I have a frakasenstien & warewolf.
And I've heard no one else is allowed to sell things called chips at the olympics, McD don;t even sell chips !!!!!

--

Today is Setting Orange, the 64th day of Confusion in the YOLD 3178

"If there is anyone here who I have not insulted, I beg their

pardon." Johannes Brahms (1833-97).