Posted to alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default pain levels

In article ,
Han wrote:

I worked in a VA Hospital, though they didn't pay me. I know about the
doctors who do their very best, and I know about some of the employees ...

I think this may be somewhat dependent on where you are, at least to my
dealings with two VA psych units. The one in the bigger city was part of
an academic medical center and had pretty good docs (all profs at the
Med Center) and staff. The other one was a satellite in a much smaller
city, and not so much greatness.
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe