Posted to rec.woodworking
CW[_8_] CW[_8_] is offline

Default OT The real reason for "global warming" Ba ha ha

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message

CW wrote:

He fully understood. He is a pro lifer that believes that abortion
should never be an option and pregnant woman should give birth no
matter what. The fact that the kid might be born no matter what the
problem, including cases where the mothers life is in danger. Pro
life? No, it's anti woman.

Your last comment shows what you are.
Yes, it does. I'm one of those people that don't want to turn time back 50
years. I'm one that doesn't believe that woman should be subservient to men.
I'm one that does not see woman as baby factories. I'm one that believes
that woman have a right to run their own lives.
Don't bother replying. You have been plonked.

--

-Mike-