Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking
Donn Messenheimer Donn Messenheimer is offline

Default Lets roll!

On 7/30/2012 2:09 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 11:27:57 -0700, Donn Messenheimer
wrote:

Who is this latest ****tard trying to suck up to gummer, anyway? Not a
nym I've seen before.

You are the same guy who keeps nym shifting and sending me pleading
emails

Never sent you an e-mail, gummer.

Want me to post the emails and their headers?

Go right ahead, ****flaps. I've never sent you any e-mails. But I did
drive by your ******** double-wide across the street from the
trash-strewn week-choked vacant lot (which you do *not* own) and snap a
few pictures of all the worthless debris cluttering up your front yard.
You know - the double-wide on the lot that is at below 2000' elevation
and so is *not* considered "high desert" chortle.