Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT The real reason for "global warming" Ba ha ha

Larry Blanchard wrote:

The article is from today's newspaper. Here's the difference:

"Last year, following an intensive research effort involving a dozen
scientists, I concluded that global warming was real and that the
prior estimates of the rate of warming were correct. I'm now going a
step further: Humans are almost entirely the cause."

I had a good friend who introduced me to the concept of "Quality Control
Thinking," which consisted of asking the appropriate, simple, question. In
this case, the question is:

"So what?"