Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Car tire balancing at home possible?

On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 20:20:20 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

BTW I learned to do my own spot-free drycleaning as a field sevice
tech. Working in unfamiliar places with only carry-on luggage can be
more difficult and uncertain than backpacking in the mountains. And
in
Flint MI, more hazardous.

Because of your fluids? (If not, what did I miss?)

Because of working on GM production-line equipment in a white shirt
and tie.

That'd do it, alright. Those were different times, weren't they?

--
When we are planning for posterity, we ought
to remember that virtue is not hereditary.

(comparing Paine to the current CONgress deep sigh)