Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Why hasn't the NRA stepped up and paid the hospital billsoftheColoradoshooting victums?

On 7/30/2012 7:54 PM, whoyakidding wrote:
On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 16:16:00 -0700, "PrecisionmachinisT"
wrote:

And FWIW, when *I* was in the military, range officers used the term "clip" almost exclusively.

Many shooters still do. From Wikipedia: "Due to popular usage of the
term clip interchangeably with magazine it now has the same meaning
and is defined as such" It's hilariously stupid of Gardner to think
that using the term is some great tell. Especially considering that he
listened to Bush say nookewler for years and it didn't bother him.
Hell I bet he says it that way as well. The guy writes like an 10 year
old but he's convinced he has this one great pearl of wisdom to offer.

Oh LOOKIE...libtard cheese-check boy sticks up for his lover, how cute!
Is that the best insult you can feebly cast? You should have smoked
less drugs in grade school before you were expelled and TRIED to be a
productive member of society but sadly, you became a leach on that same
society. Get somebody to help you compose a grown-up insult.

It IS a tell! You and your lover pretend to know things to impress
people. I especially like:

"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in message

"At a close range, I could probably easily pop most people 3 or 4 times with
most any pistol before they could get a single round off with their "assult
rifle" unless perhaps, they've had LOTS of practice firing from the hip."

Makes me want to run right out and get me an "assult" rifle" so I can be
cool like you and your buddy! I sure would LOVE to take that challenge
but I'm a pacifist, unlike you and your ilk.

You and your lover NEVER post anything on-topic that isn't complete
bull****. Why do you post here? Nobody believes your spew nor does
anybody respect a single thing you write.

OBTW you are both now in the bozo-bin so don't bother to respond.
Besides, your mommy shouldn't let you use her computer anyway. Go back
on the porch, puppy.