Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT Fat people AGAIN

"Jo Stein" wrote in message
On 30.07.2012 17:12, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 13:41:52 +0200, Jo Stein
wrote:

Advice # 1: Vary your diet €“ forget about minerals, vitamins and things
like that
Advice # 2: Eat less regular bread

No bread for me, at all.

Advice # 3: Skip breakfast and let dinner be the most important meal of
the day

Check. For years, I never ate breakfast and for the past 20 years I've
been in the habit of eating it. Guess during which years I put weight
on?
Recently, I discovered by only having a tiny breakfast of a simple
bowl of soup, it helps me to more easily reduce weight.

I told you that by eating even a small breakfast, you turn of the
switch for burning fat. A very stupid thing to do.

Birger Svihus is a professor and you are not.
That is why we should trust him more than we trust you.

Anyone with even half a clue demands the EVIDENCE
for the claims anyone makes, including a professor.

His book is based on knowledge gained during 100 years of
breeding pigs at Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Norway.

Pigs aint humans, stupid.