Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT Fat people AGAIN

Jo Stein wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Look what I found for you.

Completely ****ing useless.

I DONT HAVE A ****ING WEIGHT PROBLEM.

I AM RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE IDEAL BMI RANGE, STUPID.

I did not know that the book of my guru was available in english:
http://www.aschehougagency.no/Books/Non-fiction/Mind-Body/Svihus-Birger-Slim-with-the-Obesity-Factor
7 pieces of advice
Advice # 1: Vary your diet €“ forget about minerals, vitamins and things
like that
Advice # 2: Eat less regular bread
Advice # 3: Skip breakfast and let dinner be the most important meal of
the day
Advice # 4: Eat more meat, both red and white
Advice # 5: Learn the obesity factor of the foods, and put your knowledge
to use
Advice # 6: Understand the filling effect of the foods so you will never
go hungry
Advice # 7: Drink water and skimmed milk, rather than juice and sugared
soda