Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Why hasn't the NRA stepped up and paid the hospital bills ofthe Colorado shooting victums?

On 7/26/2012 9:26 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 26 Jul 2012 20:53:02 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
...Ever see a donut shop robbed?

Was it "Code of Silence" where robbers try to hold up the bar where
the off-duty cops hang out?

g Ayup. g

Have you heard of incidents where cops discharge huge numbers of rounds
with only a small percentage of hits? It happens all the time! I'm in
the process of getting certified to teach police and military. I have
cop friend that will sponsor me and have trained with him and others in
his department for over a year. Lots of cops don't care much about
shooting other than to pass their quals. The NRA has great programs for
them.