Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default OT Fat people AGAIN

Jo Stein wrote:
On 29.07.2012 12:33, ARWadsworth wrote:

"This to me says that the big reason that Westerners are getting fat
is because we eat too much - it's not because we exercise too
little," said Dr Pontzer.

Well I could have told him that.

Every sunday I run for 2 hours and today I was thinking about this
problem while running - how many calories did I burn during that run?

Please find the answer for me. I think that it is very difficult to
loose weight by running, and I know that there is a simple method
that works. Just skip the breakfast. If you never tried that, you
do not believe me. It is a very simple and efficient method.

I seldom have breakfast until 3 hours after I have got out of bed.

I also do not eat just before going to bed when intending to sleep.

--
Adam