Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jo Stein Jo Stein is offline

Default OT Fat people AGAIN

On 30.07.2012 17:12, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 13:41:52 +0200, Jo Stein
wrote:

Advice # 1: Vary your diet €“ forget about minerals, vitamins and things like that
Advice # 2: Eat less regular bread

No bread for me, at all.

Advice # 3: Skip breakfast and let dinner be the most important meal of the day

Check. For years, I never ate breakfast and for the past 20 years I've
been in the habit of eating it. Guess during which years I put weight
on?
Recently, I discovered by only having a tiny breakfast of a simple
bowl of soup, it helps me to more easily reduce weight.

I told you that by eating even a small breakfast, you turn of the
switch for burning fat. A very stupid thing to do.

Birger Svihus is a professor and you are not.
That is why we should trust him more than we trust you.
His book is based on knowledge gained during 100 years of
breeding pigs at Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Norway.
--
jo
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its