Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Why hasn't the NRA stepped up and paid the hospital billsoftheColoradoshooting victums?

"J. Clarke" wrote:

I've heard plenty of "real gun owners" use "clip" for "box magazine".
I've even heard a US Army gunnery sergeant use it.

But maybe you classify "real gun owner" as something other than "person
who owns a real gun".

You didn't call it a 'gun' in the Army. It was a 'weapon', which
they were quick to remind those who forgot. Usually followed by 20,
and having to recite: "This is my weapon, this my gun! One is for
shooting, the other is for fun!!!"