Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jo Stein Jo Stein is offline

Default OT Fat people AGAIN

On 30.07.2012 11:36, Rod Speed told that he do not understand evolution:

Look what I found for you.
I did not know that the book of my guru was available in english:
http://www.aschehougagency.no/Books/Non-fiction/Mind-Body/Svihus-Birger-Slim-with-the-Obesity-Factor
7 pieces of advice
Advice # 1: Vary your diet €“ forget about minerals, vitamins and things like that
Advice # 2: Eat less regular bread
Advice # 3: Skip breakfast and let dinner be the most important meal of the day
Advice # 4: Eat more meat, both red and white
Advice # 5: Learn the obesity factor of the foods, and put your knowledge to use
Advice # 6: Understand the filling effect of the foods so you will never go hungry
Advice # 7: Drink water and skimmed milk, rather than juice and sugared soda

--
jo
".. I think it's important to realize that when two opposite