Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jo Stein Jo Stein is offline

Default OT Fat people AGAIN

On 30.07.2012 00:36, brass monkey wrote:
"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Jo Stein wrote
ARWadsworth wrote

"This to me says that the big reason that Westerners are
getting fat is because we eat too much - it's not because we
exercise too little," said Dr Pontzer.

Well I could have told him that.

Every sunday I run for 2 hours and today I was thinking about
this problem while running - how many calories did I burn during
that run?

You'll be amazed at how little it was when you calculate it.

Please find the answer for me. I think that it is very difficult
to loose weight by running,

Yes, but that's not the reason its recommended, the reason it is
that it does stop the metabolism dropping when it sees a reduced
calorie intake.

and I know that there is a simple method that works. Just skip
the breakfast.

Trouble is that that approach really ****s my day completely.

When our children was young we was worried when they often went to scool
without eating breakfast. Today I understand that there is no good
reason to be worried for that.

And I don't have anything much for breakfast, just a ****ing great
thick slab of wholegrain toast and marmalade, not even any tea or
coffee.

You are so STUIPID. Any small breakfast turn a switch that stop the
burning of fat. You have the mind of the stoneage hunter. It is also
important to know that if you have a small meal just before going to
bed, you risk that the switch for burning fat is never turned on during
the night.

If you never tried that, you do not believe me. It is a very
simple and efficient method.

But is completely ****ed for me. The only time I will do that
voluntarily is when I have to get a blood test and I deliberately
show up for that as early as they open so I can have breakfast as
early as possible after that.

In the morning your body is burning fat as a sleeping bear.

Yes, but that's not at a very great rate, because you arent doing
much.

If you then skip the breakfast, you will continue to burn fat.

There is no alternative if you don't eat anything.

You do not understand how evolution works. If you eat breakfast, you
automatically turn a switch and the burning of fat is STOPPED. For you
there is no risk involved if you skip a meal. The stoneage hunter could
not take that risk, as he had no garantee that there would be another
meal. Evolution has given us that eating habit, and today we can witout
any risk change it if we have a better imagination than yours.
You have a weight problem because of your lack of imagination.

You will be surprised to discover that at lunchtime you are no
more hungry that if you started the day with your ordinary
breakfast.

I don't bother with lunch at all.

If you drink water, you can continue to burn fat for about 30
days.

But that can produce some serious health problems.

What health problems? I run marathon twice a year and feel pity for all
those runners that are really fat. They should stop running and change
their eating habit. Running is no fun if you have to carry all that fat.

When running marathon I do not need that layer of fat on my body, as
there is plenty of food along the road. The stoneage hunter could NEVER
take the risk to reduce that layer of fat.

The stoneage hunter could not take the risk to skip a meal.

Oh bull****. They had no alternative when there was nothing to
eat.

I can do it as I live in Norway, were we have good protection
against a sudden shortage of food. Maybe also in England :-)

If you do not like this method of loosing fat, the reason may be
that you think like the stoneage hunter.

Nope.

Your "nope" explain to mee why you are still very fat.
--
jo
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its