Posted to uk.d-i-y
Gib Bogle[_4_] Gib Bogle[_4_] is offline

Default OT Fat people AGAIN

On 30/07/2012 8:52 a.m., Jo Stein wrote:
On 29.07.2012 12:33, ARWadsworth wrote:

"This to me says that the big reason that Westerners are getting fat
is because we eat too much - it's not because we exercise too
little," said Dr Pontzer.

Well I could have told him that.

Every sunday I run for 2 hours and today I was thinking about this
problem while running - how many calories did I burn during that run?

Please find the answer for me. I think that it is very difficult to
loose weight by running, and I know that there is a simple method
that works. Just skip the breakfast. If you never tried that, you
do not believe me. It is a very simple and efficient method.

In the morning your body is burning fat as a sleeping bear. If you then
skip the breakfast, you will continue to burn fat. You will be
surprised to discover that at lunchtime you are no more hungry that
if you started the day with your ordinary breakfast.

If you drink water, you can continue to burn fat for about 30 days.
The stoneage hunter could not take the risk to skip a meal. I can do
it as I live in Norway, were we have good protection against a sudden
shortage of food. Maybe also in England :-)

If you do not like this method of loosing fat, the reason may be that
you think like the stoneage hunter. As surviver of various famines we
are programmed to never skip a meal.

You loose fat when you take off your girdle. You lose fat when your
weight goes down.