Posted to uk.d-i-y
Hugh - Was Invisible Hugh - Was Invisible is offline

Default Car battery charger

On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 15:00:07 +0100, Hugh Newbury
wrote:

Kind people here once suggested a Ctek charger to leave attached to my
car in the garage. At the time I couldn't get one quickly, so settled
for another make. I now need to replace the one I bought and would like
to get a Ctek. But which model do I need? I have an ordinary small car
with a standard battery. Would the MXS 5.0 be the right one for me?

TIA for all advice.

Hugh

I use an ageing and obsolete Optimate which works fine when I leave the
car for 2 or 3 months at a time