Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Red is offline

Default Any experience with home blood pressure cuff

On Jul 29, 12:15*am, "
wrote:

And mine is not a-fib, it's PVC's
- same symptoms but from the other side of the heart.

The fixed mine, after being on rat poison for a few months.

In this case PVC is Premature Ventricular Contraction, not Poly Vinyl
Chloride. *(Thought I'd mention that to keep it from being totally off
subject for this newsgroup.) :-)

What's the fix for that? *Airplane glue? *;-)

Don't know, they haven't fixed it yet. Metoprolol worked for a while,
then Bystolic, then pranprolol, now acebutolol, which is giving up
also. Heart rate varies from 30 (missed beats) to 120 (extra beats).
They say it won't kill me, but it sure feels like it sometimes.