Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Car battery charger

In article ,
Hugh Newbury wrote:
In article ,
Hugh Newbury wrote:
Kind people here once suggested a Ctek charger to leave attached to
my car in the garage. At the time I couldn't get one quickly, so
settled for another make. I now need to replace the one I bought and
would like to get a Ctek. But which model do I need? I have an
ordinary small car with a standard battery. Would the MXS 5.0 be the
right one for me?

Lidl and Aldi have that sort of charger quite frequently, but on
special offer. It goes to a maintenance charge after the battery is
full, and can be left on indefinitely. Cost about 13 quid - a third or
less than the 'branded' ones that probably come from the same factory.

But which model?

Think it's badged Tronic. Only seem to sell the one type of car charger.

--
*It was all so different before everything changed.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.