Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Traffic Cameras and Gogle Earth Why hasn't the NRA stepped upand paid the hospital bills of the Colorado shooting victums?

Jim Wilkins wrote:

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
"Jim Wilkins" on Sat, 28 Jul 2012 13:31:58

They recorded it with camera pods atop cars, not from helicopters.

Yeah, I know that. But if I zoom in close to the ground, say to
look and see if there is a sidewalk there, or what might be behind a
building , the default assumption is that I want the street view.
Which of course doesn't know about back alleys, side streets, or
what
I am looking for.

Well, the SR-71s are retired and satellites can orbit only so low.
Until Google deploys a drone fleet to surveil every street, rooftop
and backyard swimming pool you're stuck with horizontal car or
vertical satellite photos.

Just be happy they aren't scanning you with millimeter waves yet.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millimeter_wave_scanner

Do you want tinfoil underwear to go with that beanie?

Would this create a new market demand for chain mail?

Maybe we should be designing steel-wool knitting machines.

And breeding a new species of stainless steel sheep? ;-)