Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Any experience with home blood pressure cuff

In article ,
notbob wrote:

I had an auto digital blood pressure unit, but didn't trust it. I
tossed it and bought this one, which looks exactly like the one I had
before, 'cept my other one didn't have a re-settable gage.

nb

I won't use them either. Had a patient that was getting a BP medicine,
the auto had him as having a high blood pressure, which he hadn't had
the whole hospitalization. Redid it manually and got a BP that was real
low. If I had used the auto I would have crashed him.
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe