Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Any experience with home blood pressure cuff

Umpteen years ago, I did take a course on measuring BP. Took a couple hours,
and was very informative. I'd make some calls, and see if any of the
ambulance bases around you can find such a course.

You think your BP might go down a bit, if she'd stop harping on you?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Vinny P." wrote in message
My wife has been harping on me to buy her a blood pressure cuff.
Personally, I'm not sure what she plans on doing with it.
I don't know anything about them.

Anyone here have experience with home blood pressure testing?
Any recommendations?