Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Why hasn't the NRA stepped up and paid the hospital bills oftheColorado shooting victums?

On Jul 27, 9:51*pm, Tom Gardner wrote:

Tom Gardner wrote:

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

TROLL

* * We all know that you're a liberal DNC troll. *Do you have anything new
to add?

Even the DNC would have nothing to do with him, he's even worthless to them.

* * That's because he can't even cut the free cheese without a CNC
machine.

Have you ever read any of his on-topic posts? *He's totally clueless if
not dangerous. *A total twit. *I doubt he's ever touched anything CNC..- Hide quoted text -

Have you ever read any of Tom's on-topic posts? He's totally clueless
if
not dangerous. A total twit sucking off the business his parents gave
him.
I doubt he's ever touched anything but his penis.

TMT