Posted to alt.home.repair
Todd Todd is offline

Default OCC is non biblical

On 07/27/2012 01:27 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
http://oca.org/questions/sevensacram...ven-sacraments

"While Scripture does not categorize these as "sacraments,""

Someday, I hope you get a witness of the Spirit that the LDS
church is both biblical, and also has the authority from God.

I was immersed in it as a kid. You know those guys with the
skinny black ties and the bicycles. Plus our relatives.
They did a good job of it. I was "witnessed" to (over and
over and over and over). I still chose monotheism (Christianity)
over polytheism (Mormonism).

Don't let it break your heart. You are trying to share
something that matters to you with the rest of us. I wish
there were more people like that in this world.

By the way, the number of sacraments ebbs and flows with
history. "coronation" would make that eight sacraments.

And, I might add, the ancient (Orthodox) church wrote
the bible. Everyone who uses it accepts our authority
over it. Well, mostly. We put in the Bible what we though
should go in the Bible.

And if you really, really, really think you are a
monotheist Christian, be one. You would be a great
pickup.

With that, I will drop the subject and let you
have the last word, if you like.

-T